
Sooo. Yesterday, I woke up at 7.30.
Tuition at 8.00. then then, ate my breakfast!
After that my family and I went to Pavilion!
We walked around Pavilion. Window shopping.
and the real shopping. So yeah.
We ate lunch at 「ペッパーランチ」.
Ate food. Spaghetti bolognaise. with chicken sausage.

I should've taken a picture of the spaghetti!! lol.
After we had our lunch, we went shopping again.
Bought a pair of shoes for my cousin's fiancee.
Can't wait to meet her!! :D
After shopping stuff, it was movie time!
We bought the tickets last Wednesday!
We watched Robin Hood. It was awesome.
I love movies with medieval themes!!
I want to watch it again. :)

After watching Robin Hood movie I felt like doing archery. Too bad I'm broke and hey it's exam month!!
Just a brief update for today. I'm watching the Thomas Cup Badminton Championship right now! It's China vs. Indonesia, I'm an Indonesian, so yeah, I'm supporting Indonesiaaa!!!!
Indonesia lost on the singles. Oh well, it was Taufik Hidayat vs. Lin Dan!!!
But now Indonesia's taking the lead for the doubles. WOOHOOO!!!
x

0 comments:
Post a Comment