Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello minna-san!
It's Monday! Finally, a new week!
But time moves too quickly. Tuesday crawls in very fast.
Two more hours and it's Tuesday.

Ahh, the depression! My next exams are next week,
they're sure gonna be tough.
Gotta work hard~

So, a few weeks ago, I've discovered that my prom is in July.
This July. What the hell.

..and I'm not coming!! Here's my reasons:
  • Dude, there's one more semester. I'm not sure what to celebrate.
  • I honestly dislike those kind of parties. The only thing that I'd be doing is like.. stare at people. sit in the corner. sulk. regretting that I came for prom.
  • I no likey dresses and skirtsies.
I'd rather stay at home.. Watch tv (probably Animal Planet or Discovery Channel). Haha! But heck yeah I'm livin' my good life!



Soooo. Today, I've successfully wasted another day.
The end.


I'm so obsessed with Ar tonelico music! It's pretty much because Akiko Shikata is in it! I love her music! Her musics "Healing Fantasia" is so relaxing!

I love the song "Luna Piena" from her album RAKA.



The song is very relaxing and her voice is very pretty! I listen to this song everyday. Really, I'm serious! :D

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment