I'm becoming a hell of a blogwhore. Not too sure how many blog entries I've posted today, but I think this is the third. Ah, who cares! It's my blog and plus I don't have any blog-buddies. I used to though ..but that was ages ago (the time when me and my buds were still using BlogDrive to blog) . Sigh.
When I blog about my life, it makes me realize that my life isn't THAT ordinary and monotonous - something bizzare happens everyday! Lol.
I'm so broke this month! Not sure how'd that happen but for sure, I only have rm52 inside my wallet. What have I been buying this month? Oh, I spent rm50 on college stuffs - past years, photocopying and binding shyzs. The tasty food in the cafe nearby the campus is to be blamed! Haha. The foods they serve are delicious! (and not to mention they're pretty expensive).
Ah, I'll probably survive this whole month by buying chicken potato bun for lunch. :)
x
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ovi Mail: Simple and user-friendly interface
http://mail.ovi.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment