Friday, May 14, 2010






















So last night I was bored and decided to paint something!
It's just some rough sketch/painting that I did in 30 minutes!
The original sketch was way different but with the same characters but I was too lazy (and couldn't manage) to re-sketch the whole thing on the watercolour paper. I didn't have any tracing paper too (plus it would take forever to transfer the drawing using tracing paper). Haha.

and and!

Today I went shopping with my mom!
Isetan (a Japanese department store) is having a pre-sale and today it's is open for members only! The department store is more crowded than it usual is. As you know, I'm not too good with overcrowded places, so my mood went ..boom!

Anywhooo, my mom bought me a cute Fossil leather bag! It was on a 50% discount! Woohoo.
..and and, this awesome Guess wallet for around RM110 only!
(although there's a cuter one which is RM 200, but the problem is that it can get dirty very easily)

Ha ha. I'm satisfied. Not really.
I want some new blouses. or a new cardigan.
The ladies' clothing section was really crowded.
So. No.






















x

0 comments:

Post a Comment