Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday, it's Friday! TGI- wait, I don't think TGIF is appropriate (for now at least), OMAGIFA (Oh My Awesome God It's Friday Already!?) is preferable. Like dude, it's an exam month, I should be busy on weekends. I should use the opportunity to study in the weekends. But bleh, that reminds me of something. I'm going to watch Robin Hood on Saturday with my family! Whee. Screw studying. I have 7 days excluding Saturday to study. But plus one for today. I think. Oh the math.

Let's see. Can anyone think of some plan that will make me study regularly? I've tried (not exactly) everything and they're not working at all! I thought rewarding myself with a brand new colour pen would work, but it didn't.

FML. x


(I'm still in love. Would like to blog a little on that topic but I'm sleepy. It's 01:05am!)
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ovi Mail: Available in 20 languages
http://mail.ovi.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment