
(time to kick Edexcel's ass)
Oh!
2 exams down and 6 more to go!
So far, (not) so good.
I guess I'll need to work way harder for the next exams. They're going to be extra tough!!
For now, I must remain optimistic! Must not lost all those confidence I've gathered in the past few weeks!! It's been a hectic week and it's about ..to get worse. Thank God I have a week off, but I will be working my ass off to get at least a B in statistics!
Yesterday, I was planning to start my day early, I woke up at 6.30am and planned to start studying at 7.00am. But suddenly, this deadly duo - headache and stomach ache (the worst ones I've ever gotten), made an ambush out of nowhere! I felt extremely weak and stuff. My arms were cold (I think I was going to pass out, lol). I was wearing my clothes and suddenly, brain connection - disconnected. My vision went black and I fell and hit my head on the wooden part of my armchair and BANG!
(I think I lost consciousness for about 10 minutes).
Oh well, thanks to that I got this fancy bruise under my eyebrow!
And it's still hurting.
x

0 comments:
Post a Comment