It's Tuesday. It's a hectic Tuesday. It's a hellish Tuesday. IT'S A CRAZY TUESDAY.
My cousins came on Saturday night. Since they arrived, I wasn't able to have a minute of me time. My house is so friggin noisy now. I can't stand it, seriously.
Sharing room sucks, my room is being invaded by my grandma. I'm sharing room with my brother too for godness sake.. Two of my cousins are food maniac FTW. They are so noisy.
The adults in my room are indeed childish. They make stupid arguments over my cousin's fiancee-to-be. His girlfriend for short. They make weird critics about her. You'll be WTF-ing them once you've heard their critics.
So, let me tel you about my day. IT'S HECTIC. It's fun AND hectic. It sucks too.
We went to Genting Highland today. It's like the 3rd or the 4th time for me this year. I'm getting bored of that place, it's getting dull. Like serously, I'm bored of that place.
My brothers, my 2 cousins and I went to the outdoor theme park. Thank god I didn't have to stick with those group of "troublesome" bunch. It was like the happiest part of today.
And and and, all we did was... ride on rollercoasters? Yea. Only. Rollercoasters. Genting was freaking full. Of people. Not aliens. It's too crowded and I don't like it. I hate overcrowded places. I feel like vomiting (and I probably get headaches) when it's too crowded. It's as crowded as hell.
Then then then, my two lil cousins decided to go to the 4D thingy and my aunt was waiting for them at the exit (my parents, bros, cousins, blah and n I were waiting at the food market). We waited for them for over 30 mins, they did not come. We waited and waited and waited. And my dad got a bit pissed off(i think) and we decided to look for them. But, we didn't find those two brats, only their parent. So my cousin and I waited for the 2 brats at the exit whilst my aunt waited for them at the entrace. We waited and waited (again). Still, they didn't show up.
Then my cousin and I decided to go and see my aunt but, she disappeared off into some places. I called my mommy, she told me that those brats changed their minds about going into the 4D thing. For short: when my cousins disappeared, my aunt appeared. BUT when my cousins appeared, my aunt disappeared. Great, just great. I took 45 minutes in total to find those three.
Such a terrific way of ruining my day.
I'm still pissed off right now, I guess,
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment