Friday, September 18, 2009

Hiccups?


hiccups? slapping yourself would be the best solution. i guess?

Like oh yeah, today's a freaking friday!
I'm sure that it's gonna be such a busy weekend. Hari Raya is on Sunday and my cousins, aunt and grandma are coming tommorow night! I hope that we'll be having an awesome Hari Raya this year.

Tommorow will be the last day of fasting and I will be able to eat lunch again. I would not need to watch Sasa + gang having their lunch in Chillax! Hahaha!

Today is probably the best day of this week! These are my reasons and I'm sticking to them:
1. No headaches for today and I hope I wont be having bad headaches for 10 days in a row anymore! Sayonara! (and don't ever come back and torture me again, f*ck off.)

2. We probably had the best Bio lesson. Our classroom was locked. It took us 20 minutes to start the lesson AND our class ended at 9.30-ish = we barely had 1.5 hours of lesson.

3. I made kue Raya with my mom, and it's proven that I'm a better baker than her. The shape of the cookies I made are 100x better than hers AND she admitted that the cookies I made have better shapes AND our cookies will be an epic fail if I didn't tell her to add more flour. :P

4. My mom picked me up from college today. Wheee!! Her dream of being able to pick me up from college had came true. Teehee.

5. I saw loads of cute kitties. I saw a black kitten. It took me 2 minutes to figure out that the kitten is actually.... shitting.

6. My maths tuition teacher really helped me with half of my maths homework on logarithm. Ha-has.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So let's move on now.
I'm just so relieved that I didn't go back to Indonesia for the Hari Raya break. You know why? It's because... All the tickets to Bandung is fully booked, and my daddy would have to book flight tickets to Jakarta instead. Hari Raya is nearby and the break is too damn short.

Today's is the peak of climax - most people are gonna pulang kampung today and tonight. It took 14 hours for my cousins to get to Tasikmalaya (my kampung) from Bandung, it usually take up only 3 hours to get there from Bandung,

So imagine, if I took the flight to Jakarta, I bet it would take up to 18 hours to get to Tasikmalaya by car. It usually take 6 hours to get to my kampung from Jakarta. Google Earth ; Jakarta, Bandung and Tasikmalaya if you want to.

¤ Cookie Wonderland ¤
¤ × ¤ × ¤ Tari ¤ × ¤ × ¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment