Friday, October 2, 2009

Talkin' to myself.

Fav Hetalia chara. Haha! :D Doitsuu~~
i love Japan too!

Wowowow!
I've been ignoring my blog for more than a week. I'm sorry bloggy, do you still love me? Yes? No? But you know, I still love you. hahas (:

It's been a crazy week. So many things were needed to be done. I had a Biology test and also a quiz. I wasn't ready for the quiz. The result was craaazzeehh! But it wasn't that bad. Mathematic topics are getting slighty more difficult. Chemistry isn't that bad for now. I studied for the freaking test but, it was cancelled. -sighs-

Then then then.. I don't know. Hahas. I've been sleeping well for the last 2-3 days. A decent 7 hours of sleep per night is just way too awesome!! Yeah!


I'm so speechless todaaay. And yesterday, I went a lil overboard. I went crazy for no reason. Hahas! I talked to myself. A bad sign isn't it?


I sang a lot today! I laughed for no particular reason (actually I was trying to imitate Beatrice's laugh after watching the 14th episode of Umineko no Naku Koro ni). Maybe I was just too happy to be alive. I've been listening and singing the song 'I'm ALIVE!' by BECCA all day long. The song is pretty nice you know.

So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

~tari

0 comments:

Post a Comment