Today,
Woke up at 6.25am, prayed and went back to sleep till 8.00am. Watched 'The Nanny' on the Hallmark channel, had my breakfast and took shower.
Had tuition at 9.45-11.15am. Then watched TV for another 30 mins. Went off to Pavilion and arrived there at 12pm. Went shopping and had lunch. Watched Iron Man 2, the movie was really awesome! I'd like to watch it again.
Then, my brother got a new pair of specs.
While waiting for him to choose and blah blah the specs, I walked around the mall to find a new wallet.
The ones I want are either too expensive or they didn't get a seal of approval from my parents. Sigh. I'm in love with this cute baby pink Guess wallet, it was RM199. My mom wanted me to buy a leather Braun-Buffel wallet instead and it costs RM350. The design was pretty plain. The Guess one is much prettier. Sigh. I want to change my wallet, my current one is so ugly, boring and tomboy-ish.
I'm really turning into one hell of a girly girl. Haha!
I'm drawn to cute pinky stuffs now! I'm not good enough to be called 'feminine'. I've still got a looooooooong way to go. I don't like wearing skirts. All I wear is like, some boring dress/T-shirt with my cardigan. and a pair of jeans.
I'd worn the same pair of jeans for 2 weeks too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment