Sunday, May 2, 2010

Assholes will always stay as assholes.

I think you're the one that has no life. So what if my life is boring? You totally do not have the right to complain about it, its my life. Let I have it my way.

And anyways, I write blog entries so I recall the good things Allah had given me everyday. I also bitch about in my blog because I do not have anyone to talk to.

I study because I want to be like my friends. I aspire to be a dentist. I'm trying to overcome these obstacles to reach my goals. Studying is one of the keys to success. I study becase I am going to retake some exams this semester, I'm going to sit for 8 exam papers and all of them are going to be tough. I study to ease my nervousness and to gain some confidence in answering the exam questions.

You seriously did not have to give some harsh comment on the type of guy whom I am in love with. So what if he is the nerdy-type one? At least he is not like you. You are just a geeky nerdy metal band member wannabe. You have such geeky look and yet you are forcing yourself to look like some geeky hardcore metal band member wannabe.

It is very clear that I am piling lots of offensive vocabularies to sentences that mentions something about you. I am very disgusted by how you (attempt to) change our normal msn conversations into online catfights. Oh well, you are just a guy with no life.

I am very sure that you would not be reading my blog, but here is some reasons why I have a crush on him:
He is very polite. He respects our lectures. He smiles a lot. He never let anyone down. He prays five times a day. He is a hardworker. He gets good grades. He aspires to be a doctor and he is working very hard to reach that goal. He is friendly and able to blend in with different types of people. He does not yell to people. He loves his family. I have never heard him lie. I have more boring reasons but I think this would be enough to create something that would explode your brain. Or something.

My point is that you are a common asshole that everyone would encounter at least 10 times in their lives. He is not.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ovi Store: Fresh apps and more
http://store.ovi.com/?cid=ovistore-fw-bac-na-acq-na-ovimail-g0-na-4

0 comments:

Post a Comment