Monday, September 14, 2009

An Ordinary Day....


I drew this a month ago, too lazy to scan the pic. :P

Hellooo everyone!
So.. okay, life has been great. So far yes. I guess.

I was late for college. Tho I'm usually the earliest one. 20 minutes late, not cool. I was late becaauusee... My taxi driver came late.. and traffic jam. Seriously, KL is getting more crowded. It's annoying. Pfft.

Its Monday. MONDAY. I got one of those Monday Blues. I felt so lifeless, tired.. and thirsty (I'm fasting allright). I was falling asleep in Chemistry.. Well, that's the first. I never get sleepy in Chemistry, not this time I guess.

Maths was... fun? But really, it was. We barely did any work anyway, we spent like half the lesson fooling around. At least my sleepiness disappeared because of that. Whee. I was happy when Mr. Noel said that he wanted to cancel next Thursday's class... But.. He changed his freaking mind. Noooo. Life sucks. ):

And and and.. On Saturday.. Well, ok. I'll just write about my weekends.
I woke up quite early for a Saturday. I woke up at 6AM..
I had a decent 8 (or was it 9?) hours of sleep. Finally~~ I only slept for 4-5 hours on each day last week, I had a bad dark circle around my eyes.

Then, then, at 12.30-ish, I went to Pavillion! And watched Final Destination with Nian and Sarah. Wheeee. I was like covering my eyes with my sketch book (I have this small sketch book, its cute and it's RM6.00!!). Exploding people!! Oh the blood!

Later that night, I had a bad nightmare. Shouldn't have watched that movie..

I woke up early again on Sunday.. I had Maths tuition at 11. We finished the Cosine + Sine chapter within 1.5 hours. Not bad eh?

I was in the mood to study, so I studied a lil bit of Bio (at least I did revise on something). After Maths tuition, the mood just fade away. I got a bad bad headache. Why do I have to endure such bad headaches everyday? )':

Then, I went shopping in Jusco. Like OMGWTF, the fishes in there are so damn fresh. It was kinda awesomee :D

***

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! My cousins (and their family + my grandma) are coming next week! I can't wait for their arrival!! I'm so so so happy. But Dina isn't gonna celebrate Hari Raya in hereee. Sucks. I miss her.

I will start baking cookies on Thursday or maybe Friday. Cookies cookies cookieees! Bow to me losers! Because I'm the cookie monster! Have a pleasant sleep. Don't get caught inside the zombie trap or get abducted by Owl man in you dream!

Sweet dreams! ♥

¤ Cookie Wonderland ¤
¤ × ¤ × ¤ Tari ¤ × ¤ × ¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment