Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's a Cat!


this is a picture of a cat. I hope that everyone
knows how cats look like. :P

Whee~! I love cats! Really really love cats. They're simply adorable.. I go nuts on the moment I see one. I'll faint if I see too many.

I found that cat somewhere.. Near the SPCA in Ampang Jaya, near my old school FIY. The kitty has a sore throat (>.<) but it's still so cuteeee! I want a pet. I want a cat. I want that persian kitty which has the same birthday as meeeee, the one in Mid-Valley!!! Go 12/12!! ♥♥

I'm really bored right now. Very. Bored. I get bored just too easily.

Today... Was another ordinary day for me.. I woke up at 8. My class started at 10. I thought someone had came earlier than me, because the lights inside the classroom was on. I was wrong. Bleh. I arrived at 9.20 allright. I spent the 40 minutes scribbling on a piece of paper and read some articles from a newspaper I had brought. Nothing's interesting. Most of the articles are like.. politics and economics craps. Bleeeh. Seriously, don't they have something more interesting than politic craps? (-_-)

¤ Cookie Wonderland ¤
¤ × ¤ × ¤ Tari ¤ × ¤ × ¤

0 comments:

Post a Comment