This part of the wall is ugly. The layer of paint crumbled away. Don't know when they will repaint the whole wall (for the second time).. It looks scary okay. (*_*)"
So I've successfully wasted my Saturday lazying around and stuff. I should not be wasting my precious time, exams start on Tuesday. So its time to get serious baby!
So you were wondering how I had wasted my day? Easy. Wake up late, watch TV, read manga, watch TV, eat, went out for lunner (lunch-dinner), etc. So yeah, mission failed. And oh, I was daydreaming too. No no, not about him. Actually, it kinda felt as if I've forgotten about him. That's sad right? I wish I could see him. I miss him. :)
Goodnight~
Mood: ermh.
Now listening: Romeo and Juliet Fantasy Overture by Tchaikovsky.
Speaking of Tchaikovsky, it was his 170th birthday yesterday. He's like one of the awesome-est composer ever. I love 1812 and Romeo and Juliet overture as well as Piano concerto no 1 and the Violin concerto too! Oh well I think I love 1812 Overture the most!!
What? ..of course he's dead you idiot.
Ermh? Yeah, I love Bethoveen and Bach too, Chopin too! Brahm's Violin concerto is a nice piece.. :P
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ovi Mail: Being used in over 200 countries
http://mail.ovi.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment