So yeah, it is most likely that I will be doing some last minute studies. It's not like I don't like studying or stuff, I need some inspiration. Oh well, maybe I need to stick some of those inspirational poster thingies on the wall. And the other thing is that, I need some practice on the research skill stuffs, curse the teacher, he went through that section too briefly. We only did a couple of exercise on that section and he didn't go through it properly! It is not enough! I need someone to teach me on that part! Someone please help this pitiful little girl. :)
It seems that all I can do is complain, complain and complain. But that the dumbass teacher did not go through that part properly okay . . It's trueeee , really!
x
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ovi Mail: Create an account directly from your phone
http://mail.ovi.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment