Had a lovely Sunday.
Had a mug of hot Milo for breakfast.
Grilled chicken for lunch. Yums.
Studied for a "few" hours.
Around four hours only I guess.
I should be studying for six hours. I didn't.
Managed to summarize Biology chapter 6.1 today.
Another 2 chapters and I'm done!
After studying, watched Maid-Sama! anime on Animax. :P
Haha. I :heart: that anime.
I :heart: Usui.
My favorite Spring 2010 anime is "Arakawa Under the Bridge" !
It's pretty interesting and it's ridiculously hilarious!!
I've watched the 2nd episode for a dozen of times and never get bored of it.
My favorite scene:

"That's not a Sister! That's a brother!"
As for now, while writing this post, I'm drawing and listening to music at the same time.
I'm pretty good at this kind of "multitasking" eh?

Cheers!
~Sagittarius love.
Now playing:

Title: Piano Concerto No.1 i E minor - 1st movement
Performers: Lang Lang (piano), Iimori Norichika (conductor), Nodame Orchestra
Composer: Chopin <- BOW DOWN TO THE
Album: Nodame Cantabile Saisho Gakusho - Zenpen to Kouhen OST

0 comments:
Post a Comment