Today,
I had a really bad headache. It was so bad that I almost throw up.
I was in a bad mood today. and it's pretty much because of the headache.
I stayed away from my 'closest' friends today. I just didn't feel like hanging around them.
They just won't leave me alone.
Dude, can't you just leave me alone for a bit?
Why can't you do such simple instruction?
Leave me alone.
You have such spoiled friends. I don't know how you people are able to hang out with such people. All you do just talk talk and talk in class.
You don't even realize you're distracting other people.
You don't even put much effort to come to class.
You come late for classes.
and skip classes.
You rely on others when you're in a deep shit.
You have no self-consciousness.
You don't learn anything from your mistakes too.
Assholes.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment