Good evening ladies and gentlemen!
Today's the 2nd day of my 2nd semester in college!
Everything's alright. I have to work harder this semester.
Today, I had statistics as my first class of the day.
The teacher's pretty nice, JiaLin gave me "that" look when we first saw the teacher in the elevator.
But yeah, we had fun in class.
Then I had bio practical.
Well, we didn't have any experiments today.
I guess the plants we're using for the experiment are not ready, or something.
(disappointed.)
So we had some boring lectures on photosynthesis.
He gave us some questions to do but, uh, my head was so empty, couldn't think of anything related to photosynthesis. and stuffs.
The we had Math again, this time, it's C3 maths. With Mr. Noel.
His classes are always filled with laughter (and lame jokes, but we do laugh at his lame jokes)
We did questions on stuffs ..like long division and remainder theorem.
Oh crap! That reminds me of something!
I need to do my math homework.
So, I'm out.
Goodnight! Sweet dreams!
Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment