How's your
Today, I had my Biology class at 8am. Then went back home to get some nap, I had a massive headache! I haven't been getting enough sleep on these few days, my insomnia is back I guess. Then went back to college for my Chemistry class at 2pm.
Anyways, yaay! No college next week due to the mid-term breaks and the Chinese New Years. My chemistry lecturer will be off to her hometown this Friday too - so no chemistry class this Friday.
But still, I'm gonna do some catching-ups with my biology and chemistry summaries next week. I might consider to resit some of my papers - but that's if I got a C for biology, or chemistry. Like what I mentioned in my last last post, I messed up in my exams. Curses you Edexcel Examination Board for giving us such ..difficult questions.
Well, I'm gonna take shower now ..and STUDY!
Night all. xx
Four hours of Maths - statistics and Core-3 math, tomorrow! and Biology practical too.. Woohoo!
PS - I made some artworks last weekends, I'll post them here. Well, MAYBE.

0 comments:
Post a Comment