Sunday, January 24, 2010

super-duper-whees? I don't think so.

SUPER-DUPER-WHEEEEEEEEE.


..ok, so what the hell was that? I don't know. haha.
I'm not hyper or anything, just feel like pretending to be hyper.

So, ok, nothing's up. Just lurking as always.
I don't have much stuff to write. So, I'm just gonna tell you guys what I've been doing in the last few days. That's right, yea.

Let's see. I went totally nuts after the exams has finished. (I went nuts because I think I did really badly, NOT because I was being too happy-to-be-true that exams are all over!)

So yeah, I have the rest of the month off. I'm freee! (can't believe I've just said that, oh well, FREEDOM! ..yay?). I don't wanna see the results, na-ah!

Now that I'm 'free', I don't have things to do. So you know. I do some artistic stuffs. Drawing, painting some 'inartistic' stuff. Japanese cartoons FTW! I'll post scan some of my artworks later. (bet it won't happen).

I've also been watching loads of animes. Some catching ups with Tegami Bachi, Gintama (failed to catch up with the eps) and some other anime. I occupy my free time by watching Ghost Hunter too.

Gyaboooo (If you're way too addicted to Nodame Cantabile, you'll end up like that).
My life soooo monotonous. How boring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment