It's been forever since I last updated my blog.
Been super busy with exams! Two more papers to go and I'm done!
Yaay! Bio exam next Tuesday and Chem paper next Thu and I'll be dancing round like a retarded bear!
I screwed the Bio and Chem papers anyway.
Don't wanna make any further discussions. Gyaboo.
So today, I spent most of the day watching anime (trying to catch up with what I've been missing).
I also watched Nodame Cantabile live-action drama (bought the DVD a couple of weeks ago, I was planning to save it till the end of the exams but... yeah.)
It's hilarious! Couldn't stop laughing! (I've got a weird sense of humour FYI).
I'm sooo addicted to Nodame Cantabile. I read all the chapters of the manga, watched the anime and drama!
I'm just waiting for the 1st episode of the 3rd season (of the anime) to be subbed, even though I've already watched the raw version and managed to catch the dialogues. Hohoho! I'm pretty proud of myself. The episode is kinda rushed, ngeh, but I'm still looking forward to the next episode. Gonna get my tissues ready, this season's gonna be a bit emotional, I guess?
PS. I don't like how the manga ended, what happened to Nodame's proposal? I hope the extra chapters will give us the answer!
So here's the OP and ED for the 3rd season of the anime, the OP is pretty cute and hooo, I love the ED song. =]
...and I'm hoping that the movie of the live-action drama will be shown in the cinemas in Malaysia!
I also spent a few hours studying for Bio and Chem exams and now I'm doing some chemistry past years, bored. Ishh.
I've got nothing to talk about so yeah! I'm just gonna talk about animes ..and stuff.
Anime talk : Winter animes suck except Nodame, Durara! and Dance in the Vampire Bund. All the other animes are like.. shits. Too many ecchi animes (and they don't have decent plots).
I'm
Haha! But dude, I loveeee SHAFT's animes. They're always awesome. I'd say SHAFT is such a lolicon, making Mina dance half naked in the OP! SHAFT loves gory-gory stuff too!
So yeah, that's all for the anime talk. On to the "other stuffs" talk!
I was in the lrt, a fat, fat women with high heels stepped on my foot.
The bad news is that my foot got stepped on by the heels, I was wearing sandals, I was depressed. The lady didn't even realize that she stepped on MY freaking foot. Geuh, bitch.
I dunno what to talk about now. So.. what's with those other Muslim's bombing churches and temples? Have the gone mad or something? Why bombing and stuff? Will that even make them more holier? I guess not! They're just gonna threaten the lives of other Muslims.
..um.. Goodnight? :D

0 comments:
Post a Comment