Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When Boredom Strikes!

Ange 24 Pictures, Images and PhotosAnge 1 Pictures, Images and PhotosAnge 40 Pictures, Images and Photos

OMG.
Today, yes. Wednesday the 9th of December 2009.
I'm going to have Biology mocks.
I don't think I'm gonna do well.
Oh well, last minute revision NEVER work.

I'm supposed to be studying (or sleeping) now.
Instead,
Taadaa! I made a blog entry!

So yesterday, as in Tuesday.
Math class was canceled. By us of course.
Well, DON'T BLAME US.
Blame the teacher.
He came in really late. Really late.

So, after 40 minutes, we got tired waiting and decided to go for brunch. Subway! Finally! Hahaha!
It was fun, really. But I could have gone to college for the chemistry class (which is at 12pm).

I didn't bring my chemistry notes, I thought Ms Lai was either gonna burn me in the 'Oven of Death' or give me 5 kicks + 5 punch/slaps. But she didn't notice! Yaayy. My life has been spared. God bless me. lol

It's 12.45AM now, and the neighbor upstairs (13th floor/12A to be exact) are still noisy. It's like.. They're dragging furniture 24-7, non-stop. They also drop (heavy) things (it sounds like dumbbells falling on to the floor ) dropping too often. It's annoying! Use some carpets will ya? Ishh.

~currently listening to : "Izorado" by Sheryl Nome starring May'n

0 comments:

Post a Comment