Monday, December 7, 2009

Teddy bear!

I didn't sleep well last night..
Reasons:
- no teddy bear
- no bolster
- I'm using uncomfy bedsheets
- I'm not using my favorite blanket. (the blue-green stripy one)

Wheee !!

It's the last week of College..
YAY YAY !!

But unfortunately, I've still have 3 more exams to go.
Two Biology papers this week and one Chemistry paper next Wednesday.
I also have three Chemistry extra classes! Holy-poop!
(take note that next week is supposedly holiday ..HOLIDAY I said.)

{{{{{
Just in case you do not know what holiday/vacation means.

~Holiday:
day of leisure:
a day taken off or set aside for leisure and enjoyment, when somebody is exempt from work or normal activity

~Vacation:
fixed holiday period: a scheduled period during which the activities of courts, schools, or other regular businesses are suspended
break from work: a period of time devoted for rest, travel or vacation
.
}}}}}

Today's a Monday. Oh ..yea. Monday..
Today was really tiring. Tried to get some nap, but oh, someone (my little brother) knocked on my door after on the minute I fall asleep. Grr. Woke up and opened the door. My little brother was showing me ..a cup of drink.. or something.

Made another attempt to fall asleep. But ..NO SIR/MAM!!
I've failed. (sobs).

I'm helping Brenda with her UNDP Human Rights Day poster.
The letters won't fit on the poster paper!!
They're just.. too fat. The letters are obese.. Depression. Ugh. We'll try to fix it and make our posters super-attractive !!
Hope everything will go smoothly!

So.. what did I wanna talk about again?
Forgot. Guess I'm getting old eh?
I'm turning sixteen very soon and it'll be
..Goodbye fifteen, Hello sixteen!

I wanna buy an iPod ..or anything. A normal Walkman Mp3 will do. Too bad I'm broke. I only have RM600-something inside my wallet.
(that's a lot of money ..but I'm gonna be broke if I buy it this month)
Sad. I need to save up some money!

I'm trying to minimize my expenses.
Didn't eat Subway last month, not even once..
..and I'm craving for Subway!

(PS - Pstt ..I want a new stuffed animal. :D )

0 comments:

Post a Comment