Been studying for the math exam since ..3pm-ish.
So yes, I've been practicing some math exercises for 5hours.
More than 5hours. Oh well, I was in the perfect mood to study.
I don't even think that I've produced some useful outcomes.
After all, I'm just a silly retard. Don't you think so ? (laughs)
Ahh, next week is supposedly the last week of college, but unfortunately, I have chemistry extra classes on the first week of my study-break and it gonna be like.. 3 hours for each class. So yeah. Nine hours of three chemistry extra classes on the first week of the study-break. Whew.
I really need to switch that exam-mood on. I need something that will trigger that exam-mode. Failing an exam will do I guess? It'll probably be Biology. I'm not good in memorizing stuff. It'll surely kill every cells inside my brain. Ouch.
Does anyone know any good songs ? Been listening to loads of Japanese song. Don't ask me why.
★★Current J-pop addictions:★★
・ HIMEKA - Hatenaki Michi
・ Suga Shikao - Hajimari no Hi.
・ Sheryl Nome starring MAY'N - Universal Bunny (album)
____________________________________________
And again. Why do people still assume that I'm not over that good-for-nothing guy? You know who he is.Even my mom, it's sad really. I've been telling her over and over again that I'm over him. You also SHOULD know that I'm already over him.

0 comments:
Post a Comment