Another boring day for me. Boredom will surely suck the life out of me. (sighs) My life is too boring. I wish that I was someone else.Just please, not Tari.
I decided to clean up my room today. It's a bit too messy. No, it's really messy. I'm serious. My books and notes are scattered around the room.
Actually, my room wasn't that messy before I started cleaning it up. I was reorganizing my books, comics and novel books. So I had to get them out of my (unbelievably small) bookcase before putting them back neatly back into the bookcase.
I bet the room will be all messed up again within one week or so.
I am really really sleepy right now. (yawns) I
I'm getting a haircut tomorrow. I've been having a bad hair loss. I've tried different brands of shampoo, but they just won't work on my hair. Oh well, maybe it's an inheritance? My cousins are also having hair loss problems. Bleh. Why do I always inherit the "bad" genes? (laughs)
Today, in Biology class, we using 3-digit lab apparatuses. Mr. Ronnie was telling us to be really really careful when handling them. I had a really bad feeling (oh you know, I'm pretty clumsy at most of the time).
BUT, yeaays. I didn't break anything. (Xian dropped the thingies, he was lucky, it didn't break.. never knew that he can be THAT clumsy!!).
I've been having weird dreams (they're more like nightmares to me). I had this dream.. there was a Godzilla (or some monsters) in the college and Ultraman appeared!!
I also had this dream about my old friends, college friends and I were being chased by these.. aliens? We were like running, hiding and sneaking around this building. Then we made a weapon to kill the aliens... then.. idk. I woke up. The aliens turned Siddharth into a dodo. Aulian was the boss of the wicked aliens. I think? HAHAHA!
That's all for today. Nighty-night. Sweet dreams, hope that you won't run into some aliens or Godzillas in you dream.

0 comments:
Post a Comment