Thursday, November 12, 2009

Say whaat?

So, ok ok ok!
I haven't been writing any decent posts on the last few days.

So, HERE I GO!
I've been quite busy this week, I had my so called "Math mock exam/test".
I don't even think that it was considered as a test.

Me and my Math partner, Kelvin were like giggling and talking during the test. He was also peeking at my paper and asked me how to solve some of the questions! I did too. (laughs)
But overall, we had fun .. but the last 4-5 questions were kind of screwed up.

Effing Series and Sequence questioooonns. We were given the May'09 paper. Grr.
June papers are more difficult compared to January papers .. I think. (sighs)
Screw the June papers! I'm going to sit for the January exam anyway. Muahaha !

Chemistry is getting slightly harder. It's getting more and more complicated. =(

....I'm speechless. =/

0 comments:

Post a Comment