Sunday, November 1, 2009

HIMEKA - Hatenaki Michi/Endless Road ♥

I have nothing to talk about...
But as I promised, I posted something!!

Hmm.. I'm in love with this song.

Here's a 16-sec preview of the song: (via Youtube.)

「果てなき道/Hatenaki Michi」 by HIMEKA.


It's the ED song for the anime Tegami Bachi/Letter Bee.

She looks really lifeless and emotionless in the cover.
Well actually she's going through a tough time, she's going through a depression.
She posted emo blog entries in her official website and chopped off some of her hair. Trying to survive in the Japanese music industry must be really tough for her.. and also not to have any family member living in Japan. She should take a vacation, really!

But I'm still looking forward to see the full version of the PV!!
The single will be out on the 25th of November. ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment